Sunday, July 22, 2012

My First Post

Well, I am taking the plunge!  I have people contact me several times a week wanting ideas, advice, and motivation to start working out and living healthy so I am starting a fitness/healthy living blog.  I am very passionate about this topic.  I hope you will find some helpful hints and tips here that will help you out!

These first several posts are copied from my family blog.  I wrote them after a request from a good friend that wanted help with her healthy living journey.  I plan to post here at least twice a week.  Come back and visit.  Follow me.  Let me know you are reading.  If you have questions, please feel free to ask.  I will answer them promptly.  I love fitness and hope you can find your passion for it too!

3 comments:

danraymac said...

I'm very proud of you!

Granny G said...

I am proud too! Good job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Alicia...You are an inspiration and a breath of fresh air!