Sunday, July 29, 2012

Best Running Friends

We've talked a lot about finding people to work out with.  It makes it so much more fun!!  It's so much easier to stay motivated!!  Surround yourself with people that have the same goals.  (That really works for lots of different things but we won't go there.)  I just thought I would share a couple of things from my weekend.  I did my long run on Saturday with this group of people......Mark, Tammy, Danielle, and Jess.....
I heart these people a lot!!!  We've logged lots and lots of miles together!!!  What happens on the road stays on the road!  We miss our good running pal, Lori.  She's recovering from an injury.  Booo!!

I did the Color Run today.  It was a 5K 'race.'  While we ran, people threw paint at us.  We got a group together, had shirts made, and acted silly the whole time!  It was an absolute blast! 
Please let me know if you live in my area and want to join us in anything.  We have a mud run/obstacle course coming up in August.

No comments: