Sunday, August 26, 2012

You guys are never far from my heart....

We had a 12 miles training run this morning and I decided to show you guys one of my favorite routes.  It was just 3 of us this morning.....me, Jess, and Tammy.  Some of our group ran yesterday but we were never short on some good laughs and great conversation!!!  Love these two gals!!  You get seriously close to someone when you log as many miles as we do together!!
 It just so happened that the Iron man was today so when we ran over the bridge we got to watch some of the swimmers!  Check them out over at the edge getting ready for their turn!
This is the best part though!  I videoed for you guys!  Your welcome!  Ha!  Just excuse my sweat and my heavy breathing!  Hee hee!!  We were over 11 miles in at this point.  We were almost finished. 
I LOVE going over the bridge with the sun coming up over the horizon!!  Breathtaking!!!

We were feeling great so we decided to go 13.1 this morning instead of 12!  Great, great decision!  I can't wait for our race coming up September 22 in Nashville!!

5 comments:

Erin Hamm said...

Wow, impressive. I don't think I could run down the block while talking much less after running 12 miles.

fredsburgmomof3 said...

I am just seriously jealous! I would love to be able to do this!

Unknown said...

I needed those videos after thinking I was too tired to go to the gym tonight. thanks for the inspiration!

Jami said...

You guys are crazy! I can barely talk after one mile!

fredsburgmomof3 said...

How do you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the mornings? You may not struggle with this anymore, but some of us newbies do. what is your advice?