Saturday, August 11, 2012

Food....

My breakfast looked particularly yummy one day this week so I snapped a pic for you guys!  Your welcome!  ha!  

egg beaters, turkey sausage, and fresh tomatoes

Notice that it's on a tiny plate and overflowing with food?  It's not really that much.  Diet trick!
I love granola but have you checked the label on that stuff?  So high in calories!  When you scan most of it on Fooducate, the 'grade' is not that great.  Meijer just started carrying this kind.  It only has 120 calories per serving.  It got a B+ on Fooducate.  It tastes great by itself or in yogurt.  It's on sale this week too!  SCORE!
I try to teach my kids to eat healthy.  I really do.  This is Jake.  Maybe you saw this on Facebook but I wanted to post the carrot up the nose on my Healthy Living Blog too!  LOL!

No comments: