Saturday, August 11, 2012

Answers...

I love these things....
Amber asks...Is this calories counter correct?  It seems high to me.

It seemed high to me too.  I did a little more research and I like this one better....

http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/caloriedeficitcalculator.php

Jessica asks...Should I take in more calories when I am burning more?

I think you have to think about your goal.  If your goal is to lose weight, then no.  You should lower your calorie intake.  If you want to maintain, then you can take in a higher amount of calories and maintain.  I am always thinking about losing BUT I would like to build more lean muscle so I've been thinking of how I should change my diet to do that.  Any ideas out there?

I am not sure about your dressing question.  I really don't have a feeling or thought one way or the other.  I looked it up and couldn't find much.  Anyone else have any thoughts?  Which would be a better option for dressing on a salad: oil/vinegar or a fat free/low fat dressing?

I loved reading about your hurdles whether it was in a comment, a Facebook message, or in an e-mail.  Remember everyone has struggles when it comes to this stuff.  Everyone gets off track at times!  Don't let yourself get too far off track.  Get back on before it spirals out of control!  Keep your eye on the goal.  Stay focused!  YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments: