Saturday, August 11, 2012

Preferred Meats for the locals.

Does everyone know about Preferred Meats?  I am always surprised at how many people aren't familiar with it when I talk about it.  It's a fresh meat counter off of Interstate 65 at exit 7.  They sell a wide range of items.  Mostly meat but other things too.  Their prices are reasonable especially compared to Meijer and it's so much better for you.  I tried these chicken sausages tonight.  They are only 100 calories each.  They were so tasty!  I will definitely buy them again.


4 comments:

fredsburgmomof3 said...

I have been planning to go in there so I will have to try these.

Erin Hamm said...

I went there today and picked these up. We got some meat there and it was really good. I blogged about it and gave people a link to your blog.

Erin Hamm said...

Also, I got a 5% discount there for being a REMC member. Senior Citizens get 10% off on Mondays.

danraymac said...

after all the money we have spent there I now find out we could be getting a REMC discount. erin, you just opened a can of worms!