Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Peak

We are definitely at the very peak of our training and we are definitely feeling it.  We did 20 the weekend before spring break.  This past weekend was a down week so we did 14.  Our two longest runs this week are a 10 in the morning and another 20 on Saturday.  After 20, we taper until the RACE!  It's all mental now.  We did hills again today.  My quads feel like they are shredded.  We've heard people say that the training is the hardest part and I definitely think this right NOW is what they are talking about.

I turned my calendar over to April yesterday and got so excited when I saw APRIL 27 MARATHON on it.  I feel like we've been preparing for so long and it's almost here!!!  I can't wait!!!  Excited just seem like a strong enough word to use!!!!  I'll keep you posted!  :)

No comments: