Saturday, April 6, 2013

And now we taper.....

I knew this 20 miler was going to be tougher than the last one!  I won't bore you with the reasons that I thought that but I just did and I was right.  It was a tough run.  You have to have those every once in a while though.  Keeps you coming back for more!!  You know the next one will be better!  Here we are.......20 miles HERE WE COME!
  We planned a route that we've never done before.  Lori wrote the directions on her arm with a Sharpie so we wouldn't get lost.  Yup, we still got lost!
Here I am during the run.  It was tough but I persevered!
And post run!!  WAHOO!!!  We finished.  Now we taper!!!!  12 miles next week sounds like such a short run!
Excited just isn't strong enough.  I cannot wait!!!  I know the weekend is going to go so fast!!  It's time to start planning the next one!

No comments: