Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today was an exciting day for me!

I ran 16 miles!!  That's the farthest these legs have ever taken me!  I've done several mini-marathons but never more than 13.1 miles.  I did it today.  It was definitely with the help of these people though.  Mark, Danielle, Jess, and Tammy.....

I wish the pictures were more clear.  We were just moving to dang fast!


Of course, I took some video for you!  Mark, Rhonda, and Danielle did the first 10.  Tammy, Jess, and I went 16.

Truckin' along!  We were almost done here!



15 miles in!  It felt sooo awesome!!!!!!!  I could have gone further!!  A full marathon is definitely in my future....near future!



true.....oh so true!!!!

2 comments:

fredsburgmomof3 said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Jami said...

That's amazing! You make it look so easy!