Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boy, do I have a treat for you!

Motivation.  What motivates me?  I get that question all the time.  It's a hot topic.  Well, do I have a treat for you!  There are three gals that I love very much....Jess, Lori, and Tammy.  They provide me with a ton of motivation!!  They are each going to blog about motivation and what it means to them.

Lori will post this week.  She's recovering from a couple of injuries so her workouts right now are altered but she is still out there moving!  I can't wait for you to hear from her!  She's definitely a no excuses kind of gal!

Jess will post next week.  She's also a Jazzercise instructor with me.  She's in the "I have 3 young kids yet I still manage to find time to work out" club.  She's running the Nashville mini with me later this month.  It will be her first mini!!!  SOOO exciting!!

Tammy will blog after Jess.  She's training right now to run the Chicago Marathon in October.  This will be her 4th marathon, I believe....maybe 5!  She's also running the Nashville mini with me.  She's amazing.  She will get out there and push herself like no one I've ever seen!

I am so looking forward to what these gals have to say.  You guys are in for a treat!!  I can't wait!!  Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whooooo ladies!!!!!!!! Get it!!!!!!!!!

love ~E