Monday, February 11, 2013

Races on the Horizon

The next race we have is the triathlon (insert scream of fear here!!) coming up on February 24.
Shelby Sprint Triathlon
 
 
Du du du dunnnnn.....after that we have the marathon on April 27th in Nashville.

June 8 is the Color Run in Louisville.  I am super excited about this one.  We had a blast last year and Sam is planning to do it this year!!  Wahoooo!!!

I said I wasn't going to do any adventure runs this year because of the injury risk but my nephew talked me into Hero Rush on July 13.  It didn't take too much convincing!  It'll be fun!!!

Lastly, we signed up for our second marathon.  It's the Monumental Marathon in Indianapolis on November 2.  I hear it's flat and fast.  I think it will be a good second one after hilly Nashville!  I really want to eventually do Chicago but we are headed to Disney World this year for Fall Break.

That's it so far for this year.  We will see what other kind of trouble we can find!  :) 
 

No comments: