Thursday, December 27, 2012

Marathon Training: Day 1

Ok, I am back for good now.  Jess, Lori, and I started training this morning for our first marathon coming up on April 27th.  I am going to document our training here.  We are going to do exactly what the training schedule says.  We've received lots of advice which includes to follow a schedule as closely as possible.  That means we will actually cut back on the number of days we are running.  Kind of sounds funny, huh?  We did 4 miles this morning.
I was sporting new running gear!!  My family knows what I love!
We are also signed up for a mini-marathon on February 10 as part of our training.  Well, Lori and Jess signed me up and gave it to me for Christmas.  I received this in the mail last week!  Love those two!
I am sure there will be bumps along this journey!  I am excited for this new venture!!  I'll keep ya' posted!!

No comments: